Welcome to Rat Control of Winston Salem! We are North Carolina rodent control specialists. Our specialty is rat and mouse control. Our special 32-point process is the single most effective method in the
country for permanently solving rodent problems inside houses and buildings. We are not a typical pest control Winston Salem rodent exterminator company that treats rodents in a similar way to insects, with repeated monthly
or quarterly poison treatments. That's a never-ending process. We solve the problem ONCE, and PERMANENTLY, by thoroughly inspecting every component of your building and completely sealing
shut all access points, to 100% rodent-proof your house. We physically trap and remove all rats or mice, a process that is completely effective once all access has been closed. The problem
is soved forever, usually in a week or less. Click on our Winston Salem Prices page to find out more about our prices for rat control work. Or give
us a call any time to schedule an appointment, usually within the next day. We look forward to hearing from you.
Winston Salem Rat Removal Tip: What animals do rats kill?
Rat is a species that can be considered vertically, because their bodies are successful in practicing almost any type of diet, and it is one of the main features in their success as a species. They are not big creatures, but they lie on many other species in the food chain, and their food is mostly available around them and food resources. As well as capable of killing different types of species, mice can also be targeted to animals and eggs available.
Rat hunt mice and small birds
1. Rat has a great victim capability that has made it easy for them while wild food is not lacking.
2. A rat can ease kill mice and eat them without any much effort.
3. Actually, after the rat, in the wild usually up to 70 percent of the hunt mice. In addition, about 20 percent of domestic rats kill mice at home.
4. Due to reason usually in nature, a rat can ease kill small birds and eat them.
5. The capacity of this victim is for a domestic rat for most wild mice. Wild rat usually shows the ability to suffer more than domestic mice, because they are always working hard to get food at any time in time.
6. It is contrary to domestic mice that consume others with human waste. For this reason, domestic mice are not always chasing after the mice or even small birds when they want to eat.
Rat hunts Vertebrates
In addition to hunting hunt and rats, small birds usually eat small vertebrates like insects, beetles, and other. More than that, rat does not just depend on killing and eating other animals however also eat on products like fruits, vegetables and much more. This means that if you get mice in your garden, many things will be wrong.
Rat kills pet animals
Rats usually, kill other animals with tricks because they can also poison the pets at home. Although cat usually cures cats and kill their mice, usually but in cats and put toxic injections, if the cure is not treated, the cat may result in death. For this reason, if you have to cats, you should take it to the veterinary doctor regularly to check it.