Welcome to Rat Control of Miami! We are Florida rodent control specialists. Our specialty is rat and mouse control. Our special 32-point process is the single most effective method in the
country for permanently solving rodent problems inside houses and buildings. We are not a typical pest control Miami rodent exterminator company that treats rodents in a similar way to insects, with repeated monthly
or quarterly poison treatments. That's a never-ending process. We solve the problem ONCE, and PERMANENTLY, by thoroughly inspecting every component of your building and completely sealing
shut all access points, to 100% rodent-proof your house. We physically trap and remove all rats or mice, a process that is completely effective once all access has been closed. The problem
is soved forever, usually in a week or less. Click on our Miami Prices page to find out more about our prices for rat control work. Or give
us a call any time to schedule an appointment, usually within the next day. We look forward to hearing from you.
Miami Rat Removal Tip: Is it legal for me to trap a rodent?
Mice and rats are worst kinds of the creature in terms of human health. Generally, they make homes in gardens, inside houses, garages or in sheds. They are not ornate eaters. Their presence produces very bad odor and can cause serious risk to human health. Their homes are found in certain areas like in holes, floors, ceilings, inside furniture, wood piles, cupboards etc. Although they are not worthy enough to be kept at home, you must go through certain activities to avoid them which are discussed below:
• Knowing rodent activity: They are found more active during night hours and in the summer season. You have recognized their place of existence first which is indicated by their food supply, their feces in form of black droppings, burrowed holes, missing food items, runways, damaged woods/ cables/ food items.
• How to avoid them? There are given certain important points regarding the rodents through which they can be avoided:
1. Don't make a pile of wasted food
2. Cover your dustbin properly
3. Keep your house clean
4. Block all their possible entrance or ways of food through filler, concrete or metal sheets.
• Trapping: The most legal way to removal of rodents is to simply trap them. They are easily available in the market with different sizes. You can also create your own traps at home. You can use following tips that will help you to grab rodents such as, keep more than one trap at home, use their favorite food for traps on bait, follow their runways, keep your baits filled with fresh food every day.
• Council involvement: As far as legal issues are a concern, under the environmental health legislation, it is the prime duty of occupiers and owners to remove rodents for their living place. Or you can contact the local council who can help you in this regard and can provide efficient baiting services.