Welcome to Rat Control of Durham! We are North Carolina rodent control specialists. Our specialty is rat and mouse control. Our special 32-point process is the single most effective method in the
country for permanently solving rodent problems inside houses and buildings. We are not a typical pest control Durham rodent exterminator company that treats rodents in a similar way to insects, with repeated monthly
or quarterly poison treatments. That's a never-ending process. We solve the problem ONCE, and PERMANENTLY, by thoroughly inspecting every component of your building and completely sealing
shut all access points, to 100% rodent-proof your house. We physically trap and remove all rats or mice, a process that is completely effective once all access has been closed. The problem
is soved forever, usually in a week or less. Click on our Durham Prices page to find out more about our prices for rat control work. Or give
us a call any time to schedule an appointment, usually within the next day. We look forward to hearing from you.
Durham Rat Removal Tip: Humane rat traps
We easily find rats in numerous in numbers in home and near home. In winter season, rats look for the safest place to live in. They go to houses of any human being without permission. In houses, do you know what the best place is for to live in? Yes that's the kitchen where they can eat food every time as its room with big food supply. They are nocturnal, and they can enter a building through quarter size holes.
Dealing with Rats
If you are not interested in sharing your kitchen with rats, there are many way to get rid of them. You can encourage them to leave with a minimum amount of suffering for everyone. Obviously you were not interested in welcome to unwelcomed guests. You have many choices to make rat leave from your house.
Way of Get rid
1. Firstly you think to remove the food sources like grains, sugar, candles, pastas etc.
2. Place food stuffs in glass or metal container, not in plastic. Yes rats whether they are big or small can chew jars.
3. Or you have another option to save in metal trash with little lid.
4. Obviously your drawers are not mouse proof, so don't keep edible there.
5. Yes, rats are nocturnal in nature and feeding of them is possible in-night.
6. Seal crack as well as holes in the pantry, so that mouse cannot squeeze through holes.
7. Use market product to keep safe your home by glue traps, poison, quick kill snap traps, rats and mouse zapper.