Welcome to Rat Control of Detroit! We are Michigan rodent control specialists. Our specialty is rat and mouse control. Our special 32-point process is the single most effective method in the
country for permanently solving rodent problems inside houses and buildings. We are not a typical pest control Detroit rodent exterminator company that treats rodents in a similar way to insects, with repeated monthly
or quarterly poison treatments. That's a never-ending process. We solve the problem ONCE, and PERMANENTLY, by thoroughly inspecting every component of your building and completely sealing
shut all access points, to 100% rodent-proof your house. We physically trap and remove all rats or mice, a process that is completely effective once all access has been closed. The problem
is soved forever, usually in a week or less. Click on our Detroit Prices page to find out more about our prices for rat control work. Or give
us a call any time to schedule an appointment, usually within the next day. We look forward to hearing from you.
Detroit Rat Removal Tip: What Property Modifications Will Keep Down Rodent Populations? Different Property Modifications To Reduce Rodent Populations
There are several ways to modify your property to be a rodent-free environment. But first yet the most important thing to do and keep maintenance of the property cleanliness. It is ideal to have the environment to be sanitized, so that the rodents will have lesser possibilities to access for their food and water supply.
1. Simple Cleanliness Methods To Reduce Rodent Populations: Below are some simple ways to reduce rodent populations as well:
• Seal off all vent holes or any other access that will lead rodents into the property
• For those properties with attics, it will be recommended for owners to implement services which can eliminate the existing rodent smell, to prevent attracting new rodents.
• Pack all leftover food or garbage in proper packaging or storage boxes.
• For properties with gardens or fruit plantations, make sure all fruits that are fallen on the ground are picked up and stored accordingly.Additional note for those properties with gardens or fruit plantations, please ensure that trees are often trimmed and branches are distance away from the property, as plants with tall heights can provide rodents access to property roof.
2. Additional Property Modifications On Windows and Doors: Windows and doors are the most common entrances for rodents to enter properties. In order to prevent them from entering, it is advisable for property owners to do some rat-proofing work on their windows and doors, such as:
• Ensure that the materials of windows and doors are added or modified to more robust types that are not easily chewed, like thick concrete or rust-free metals.
• Adjust the heights of the windows and doors to a higher level, so that rodents will not be able to climb or jump through them.
3. More Property Modifications On Property Interiors: Besides ensuring the above mentioned, property interiors are also essential to be checked on for rat-proofing. Owners may consider to:
• Wire cablings and rope-like items are carefully hidden within the properties, so that rodents will not use them as pathways to enter.
• Bricks used for properties should be solid and not just for decorative purposes.
• Replace all damaged interiors with thick concrete and rust-free metals.
•Ensure all water and sewer pipes are properly sealed.